martes, 20 de septiembre de 2011

MAC Blush and Eyeshadows: Prism,Cork,Expensive Pink

MAC Blush: Prism


Awwww ...this Prism has become my new favorite blush! I thought it would look more brown but it's definitely not. It's a dusty pink color which gives me a really natural look. This is a matte finish so you don't have to apply too much to get the color on your cheek. Perfect for every look, especially for the day that you're tired of bright color but still want a hint of warm color on your cheek. Definitely go check this one out,ppl!

MAC Eyeshadow: Cork




This is satin finish eyeshadow. I personally think Cork is a must to keep in your neutral eyeshadows' collection. I once used it to create my eye shape and it has done a really great job. It gives a nice and natural shadow for the eyes. I tried to use it to fill my eyebrows but I think it's a little bit too light. Overall, I like this color and also its texture!

MAC Eyeshadow: Expensive Pink




A gold shimmer and a hint of soft pink color make this eyeshadow pop! It's a veluxe pearl finish and I think it does have a little bit of coral color in it too. It's really shimmery and reflects light. You probably can't see anything but a gold shimmer in the photo. It seemed pigmented when I swatched but when I applied it ... it was hard to tell where the color was. All I could see was a hint of gold shimmer and a very light pink. I have to find the way to work with this!

2 comentarios:

  1. Are these the ones we bought together on that day?
    love ur review! :))

    PS: I'm back to my blog laew naa hehe

    ResponderEliminar
  2. No longer need to find other makeup&review blogs when we have our very own beauty guru, Aomsita!!!!

    Btw, this beauty and makeup blog is getting more and more professional. I can tell that u're becoming the real expert. :)

    miss
    xx

    ResponderEliminar